We’re delighted to offer our customers an attractive cashback promotion on our latest residential property, Birley Moor Heights in Sheffield. With this offer, customers can earn 5% cashback on investments of £20,000 or more. For example, an investment of £35,000 would result in £1,750 cashback.
Learn more about Birley Moor Heights here.
Full terms and conditions below:
Property Partner Promotion Terms
Specific Terms (5% cashback)
1. This 5% cashback offer(the “Offer”) is open until the Eligible Property (as defined below) has fully funded (the “Offer Period”).
2. This Offer only applies to investments made in the Birley Moor Heights property (the “Eligible Property”).
3. This Offer only applies to investments of £20,000 or more up to a maximum of £100,000 per customer (“Investment Amount”).
4. In order to receive your 5% cashback you are required to invest your Investment Amount in the Eligible Property prior to the expiry of the Offer Period.
5. The 5% cashback on your Investment Amount will not immediately appear in your Property Partner account. It will be credited on the first 10th of the month (or the nearest working day) following the Eligible Property that you have invested in having moved to the Resale Market.
6. Eligibility to participate in this Offer is at the full discretion of Property Partner.
7. General Terms apply, and are listed below.
General Terms (Promotions):
1. You must, if you haven’t already, complete the customer registration process suitability requirements so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are appropriate.
2. We reserve the right to suspend a promotion at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with legality in the jurisdiction in which the customer is based.
3. If a promotion is used in conjunction with any other Property Partner offers or promotions (including other referral schemes or cash back offers relating to us) we reserve the right to only allocate the most favourable (rather than cumulative) benefit. For the avoidance of doubt there would not be a cumulative benefit in circumstances where we offer a promotion relating only to property A and another relating only to property B i.e. both would apply and could be taken up including in conjunction with a referral scheme. In the event of any debate as to which terms are most favourable Property Partner shall have absolute discretion and its decision shall be final (then consistently applied so as to treat customers fairly).
4. If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not actin a bona fide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion or referral scheme then you will not be eligible. 5. Where we suspect that the terms of any promotion, referral scheme or offer has been breached we reserve the right to reclaim the rebate and/or cashback element of such offers and/or set such sum off against any funds we hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
6. If any provision of these terms, or any part of a provision of these terms, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect.
7. A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms.
9. The laws of England shall govern these terms and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
10. We encourage you to check these terms from time to time because we reserve the right to amend/vary the terms and to withdraw promotions at any time. Your continued use of our services shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variations to these terms. Additionally, where we make changes to other terms and conditions that relate to our services they shall be deemed reflected here.
Capital at risk.The value of your investment can go down as well as up. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects the cash held in your Property Partner account, however, the investments that you make through Property Partner are not protected by the FSCS in the event that you do not receive back the amount that you have invested. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent, dividends and capital growth may be lower than estimated. 5 yearly exit protection or exit on platform subject to price & demand. Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary.
Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (No. 8820870); authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499).