We’re on the verge of an outstanding milestone – £100M Assets Under Management (AUM). This is something that we have managed to achieve thanks to the loyalty and support of all our investors.
To celebrate, we are pleased to confirm details of a cashback offer now available on the two properties that will take us to this milestone.
This Offer only applies to investments made in the Burns St, Leicester property and/or the Roman Gardens, Mexborough property and is open until these Eligible Properties are fully funded.
Do I have to invest in both properties to qualify?
No, you just need to invest a total amount of £20,000 to qualify for the promotion. That amount can be invested exclusively in either one of our eligible properties or spread between both eligible properties.
What if I’ve already invested in either of these two properties but my investment is below the thresholds in the table above?
You would need to top up your investment in either Burns Street, Leicester and/or Roman Gardens, Mexborough, to one of the minimum thresholds e.g. £20,000, £50,000 or £100,000, in order to qualify for this promotion and receive your cashback amount.
What if I invested the minimum amount required to qualify, but did so before the cashback promotion was announced?
Rest assured, as we always endeavour to treat customers fairly, this cashback promotion will be automatically applied for any investments already within these properties at the required levels.
Specific Terms (£100m Assets Under Management Cashback)
1. The following cashback offers:
(the “Offer”) are open until the Eligible Properties (as defined below) are fully funded (the “Offer Period”).
2. This Offer only applies to investments made in the Burns St, Leicester property and/or the Roman Gardens, Mexborough property (each an “Eligible Property” or together, the “Eligible Properties”).
3. This Offer only applies to investments of £20,000 or more as per the above table (“Investment Amount”).
4. In order to receive your cashback, you are required to invest your Investment Amount in an Eligible Property or split your Investment Amount across both Eligible Properties prior to the expiry of the Offer Period.
5. The applicable cashback (as specified in the table above) will be applied to your Investment Amount irrespective of any scale back applied.
6. The cashback on your Investment Amount will not immediately appear in your Property Partner account. It will be credited on the 10th of the first month (or the nearest working day) following (i) the Eligible Property that you have invested in having moved to the Resale Market or (ii) in the event that you have split your Investment Amount across both of the Eligible Properties, both of the Eligible Properties having moved to the Resale Market.
7. Eligibility to participate in this Offer is at the full discretion of Property Partner.
8. General Terms apply, and are listed below.
General Terms (Promotions):
1. You must, if you haven’t already, complete the customer registration process suitability requirements so as to qualify as a person to whom our forms of investment are appropriate.
2. We reserve the right to suspend a promotion at any time if we believe there may be fraud, money laundering or any other illegal activity connected with the relevant account or an issue with legality in the jurisdiction in which the customer is based.
3. If a promotion is used in conjunction with any other Property Partner offers or promotions (including other referral schemes or cash back offers relating to us) we reserve the right to only allocate the most favourable (rather than cumulative) benefit. For the avoidance of doubt there would not be a cumulative benefit in circumstances where we offer a promotion relating only to property A and another relating only to property B i.e. both would apply and could be taken up including in conjunction with a referral scheme. In the event of any debate as to which terms are most favourable Property Partner shall have absolute discretion and its decision shall be final (then consistently applied so as to treat customers fairly).
4. If you exercise any right to withdraw from an investment and/or if you do not act in a bona fide manner or seek to ‘game’ the promotion or referral scheme then you will not be eligible.
5. Where we suspect that the terms of any promotion, referral scheme or offer has been breached we reserve the right to reclaim the rebate and/or cash back element of such offers and/or set such sum off against any funds we hold on the relevant customer’s behalf.
6. If any provision of these terms, or any part of a provision of these terms, is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions, or the remainder of the provision concerned, shall continue in effect.
7. A failure or delay in enforcing compliance with any term of these terms shall not be a waiver of that or any other term of these terms.
9. The laws of England shall govern these terms and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England & Wales.
10. We encourage you to check these terms from time to time because we reserve the right to amend/vary the terms and to withdraw promotions at any time. Your continued use of our services shall constitute your acceptance of any such amendments or variations to these terms. Additionally, where we make changes to other terms and conditions that relate to our services they shall be deemed reflected here.
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects the cash held in your Property Partner account, however, the investments that you make through Property Partner are not protected by the FSCS in the event that you do not receive back the amount that you have invested. Forecasts are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Gross rent, dividends and capital growth may be lower than estimated. 5 yearly exit protection or exit on platform subject to price & demand. Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary.
Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (No. 8820870); authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499).