Following the revisions to the fire safety regulations as a result of the tragic Grenfell Tower Fire, we were advised that two property investments on our platform no longer met these regulations: Premier House, Edgware and The Picture Works, Nottingham.
Since the suspensions we have issued regular updates to investors in these properties. You can view each update issued below.
Update: 7 October 2019
Premier House, Edgware: please click through to read the update here.
Picture Works, Nottingham: please click through to read the update here.
Read previous updates below:
Premier House, Edgware:
1) See update 7 June 2018 here
2) See update 28 June 2018 here
3) See update 31 July 2018 here
4) See update 27 September 2018 here
5) See update 20 December 2018 here
6) See update 5 April 2019 here
7) See update 9 May 2019 here
8) See update 5 July 2019 here
The Picture Works, Nottingham
1) See update 28 June 2018 here
2) See update 31 July 2018 here
3) See update 27 September 2018 here
4) See update 20 December 2018 here
5) See update 5 April 2019 here
6) See update 9 May 2019 here
7) See update 5 July 2019 here
To go back to the quarterly close period update click here.
Capital at risk. The value of your investment can go down as well as up. The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) protects the cash held in your Property Partner account, however, the investments that you make through Property Partner are not protected by the FSCS in the event that you do not receive back the amount that you have invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance. Forecasts, if stated, are not a reliable indicator of future performance. Interest and capital returned may be lower than expected. Gross rent, dividends, and capital growth may be lower than estimated. 5 yearly exit protection, exit on platform, exit in line with a specific investment case or fund strategy, subject to price and demand. Property Partner does not provide tax or investment advice and any general information is provided to help you make your own informed decisions. Customers are advised to obtain appropriate tax or investment advice where necessary. Financial promotion by London House Exchange Limited (No. 8820870); authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 613499). See Key Risks for further information.