Rob Weaver’s View: Roman Gardens, Mexborough
Robert Weaver is our Director of Property, and one of the UK’s top property experts. In this video he shares his view on Birley Moor Heights, Sheffield – and why the Property Team has chosen this investment opportunity.
Key investment facts
• 10.9% total discount, secured by purchasing 13 of 14 units
• 48% forecasted return over 5 years1
• 4.32% dividend yield
• 13 x 2 bedroom high quality flats (some with balconies), close to centre of Sheffield
• Total rent forecast for the 13 units is £88,560 per annum
• Total raise target: £696,300
• Local amenities on doorstep
To Pre-order, just click below:
1. Leading research agencies Savills, Knight Frank, JLL and CBRE, have predicted house price growth in Yorkshire & The Humber of 17.6%, 13.1%, 14.2% and 13.1% respectively, over the next 5 years (correct as of 17/11/2017). The average of these predictions is 14.5% and once geared by the mortgage debt would deliver 5-year capital growth of 27%, based on selling the units individually. Once a dividend yield is added, this would equate to a total return of 48% over a 5-year period after deducting all costs of purchase (including the initial Property Partner transaction fee) and accounting for corporation tax on the capital gain, if the property were sold at this value. The enhanced rental income promotion is paid in addition to these underlying returns.